COVID-19 Resources For Businesses
We are here to support our local businesses and professionals during this uncertain and unprecedented time. On this page you will find a directory of dedicated information and resources for your business to respond to COVID-19.
City of Prospect COVID-19 Response
City of Prospect has taken a number of important and proactive steps to protect our community and staff as we face this unprecedented situation of the global COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic and the nationwide Public Health Emergency.
We need to take all reasonable steps available to protect our community, our Elected Members, our staff and volunteers (and their families) against the spread of this infection while ensuring we deliver services as close to ‘business as usual’ as possible. Put simply, our staff are looking to ‘step up, rather than step back’ as we confront these challenges together. The core of our intent with any response to COVID-19 is to preserve service delivery to our community, and to do so safely.
Currently, many of our local City of Prospect businesses are still open for trading and we encourage you to support local where you can.
We are regularly monitoring updates in regards to COVID-19 and will act on all Government issued advice accordingly. We are here to support our local business community during this uncertain time, so please stay tuned for regular updates.
External Business Support Resources
Find out what information and support is available to help your small business navigate the COVID-19 outbreak. These pages will continue to be updated as more information becomes available for small businesses.
- SA Health
- State Government
- Safework Australia
- Business SA
- SA Small Business Commissioner
- Department for Trade and Investment
Local Groups & Committees
- Prospect Business Leaders Group
- Village Heart Marketing Fund Committee
- Facebook Group – ProspectRoad Businesses – Village Heart Marketing Fund Committee
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Network Prospect Businesses
Useful Digital Resources
- Network Prospect Business Digital Health Checklist
- Canva – Graphic Design Platform – Templates
Coronavirus Print & Social Media Resources to help stop the spread
The impact of the new coronavirus disease, COVID-19, is being felt around the world. We believe we are better when we work together. It’s important for us all to take the necessary steps to keep ourselves, our loved ones, and our local and global communities safe and supported.
If you would like to share accurate information from the World Health Organization and spread messages of support to your community, here are some resources that can help during this tough time.
- SA Health- Digital Resources
Marketing, Promotions, and Media Websites
We want to help! Please make sure:
- You are following Network Prospect on Facebook for regular updates
- Make sure you tag @NetworkProspect on social media for re-posting and sharing
- Join the new Facebook groups so you can post questions and promotions to the local business community
- Email through any new ideas, items for promotion, or announcements