COVID-19 Resources For Businesses
We are here to support our local businesses and professionals during this uncertain and unprecedented time. On this page you will find a directory of dedicated information and resources for your business to respond to COVID-19.
City of Prospect COVID-19 Response
City of Prospect has taken a number of important and proactive steps to protect our community and staff as we face this unprecedented situation of the global COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic and the nationwide Public Health Emergency.
We need to take all reasonable steps available to protect our community, our Elected Members, our staff and volunteers (and their families) against the spread of this infection while ensuring we deliver services as close to ‘business as usual’ as possible. Put simply, our staff are looking to ‘step up, rather than step back’ as we confront these challenges together.
The core of our intent with any response to COVID-19 is to preserve service delivery to our community, and to do so safely.
Currently, many of our local City of Prospect businesses are still open for trading and we encourage you to support local where you can.
Parafield Cluster - 18 November 2020
Advice from SA Health and the State Government.
Changes to directions (from midnight 18 November 2020)
As of midnight tonight, the following lockdown restrictions will apply for 6 days.
The following facilities will be closed:
- All schools, except for those servicing children of essential workers and vulnerable children
- Takeaway food, pubs, cafes, coffee shops and food courts
- Elective surgery, except for urgent operations and cancer treatment
- Outdoor sport or fitness outside the house
- Construction industry
- Factories other than food and medical products
- Open inspections and auctions
Other restrictions include:
- FIFO work will be stopped
- Regional travel is not approved
- Aged care and disability residential facilities will be in lockdown
- Holiday homes will not be available for lease or rental
- Wedding and funerals will be banned
- Masks will be required in all areas outside of the home
We are regularly monitoring updates in regards to COVID-19 and will act on all Government issued advice accordingly. We are here to support our local business community during this uncertain time, so please stay tuned for regular updates.
City of Prospect's Payinthi building, including the Library, Newmarch Gallery, Eliza Hall and meeting rooms is closed to the public. This closure will be in place until 9am on Wednesday 25 November 2020, pending updated advice from SA Health.
At this stage no other service or function will continue within Council facilities.
These arrangements will be reviewed early in the week beginning 23 November and any changes will be communicated through our website and social media channels.
Please stay safe and follow advice from SA Health, the State Government and SA Police.
We are regularly monitoring updates in regards to COVID-19 and will act on all Government issued advice accordingly. We are here to support our local business community during this uncertain time, so please stay tuned for regular updates. To read City of Prospect's COVID-19 response..
External Business Support Resources
Find out what information and support is available to help your small business navigate the COVID-19 outbreak. These pages will continue to be updated as more information becomes available for small businesses.
- SA Health
- State Government
- Safework Australia
- Business SA
- SA Small Business Commissioner
- Department for Trade and Investment
External Grants & Support
Local Groups & Committees
- Prospect Business Leaders Group
- Village Heart Marketing Fund Committee
- Facebook Group – ProspectRoad Businesses – Village Heart Marketing Fund Committee
- Contact email@example.com for more information
- Network Prospect Businesses
Marketing, Promotions, and Media Websites
We want to help! Please make sure:
- You are following Network Prospect on Facebook for regular updates
- Make sure you tag @NetworkProspect on social media for re-posting and sharing
- Join the new Facebook groups so you can post questions and promotions to the local business community
- Email through any new ideas, items for promotion, or announcements